EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge Suggestion

Go down 
+3
Brian
brandontobia
Poat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

After playing many servers, you realize how similiar they all are. To excel as a server, we need to differentiate ourselves. We need to change alot of things such as, teleports, shop areas, and boss locations. Being just another server with the same exact shit won't help us keep and get players. It's the little things that count.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/patfenn96
brandontobia
Donater
Donater
brandontobia

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 pm

=DDDDDDDDD

Thats actually not a bad idea!
Back to top Go down
Brian
Bronze member
Bronze member

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

i sucked that suggestions penis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brent
In-game staff Member
In-game staff Member
Brent

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 pm

little things? so your suggesting luke re codes everything from were they were and re locate them so your asking for more downtime. its how your combat system, exp rate, and economy that bases your population if those three are not perfect your server will crumble not were you place ur npcs Shocked
Back to top Go down
luke
Owner
Owner
luke

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I agree with brent... That could take weeks...Maybe even Months do to.. but thanks for the suggestion i'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://vitalityx.canadian-forum.com/
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:06 am

Little things Brent. I'm not asking to revamp the entire server. Just small things to help make the server different
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 am

Poat wrote:
After playing many servers, you realize how similiar they all are. To excel as a server, we need to differentiate ourselves. We need to change alot of things such as, teleports, shop areas, and boss locations. Being just another server with the same exact shit won't help us keep and get players. It's the little things that count.

brandontobia wrote:
=DDDDDDDDD

Thats actually not a bad idea!

Brian wrote:
i sucked that suggestions penis Very Happy

Brent wrote:
little things? so your suggesting luke re codes everything from were they were and re locate them so your asking for more downtime. its how your combat system, exp rate, and economy that bases your population if those three are not perfect your server will crumble not were you place ur npcs Shocked

luke wrote:
I agree with brent... That could take weeks...Maybe even Months do to.. but thanks for the suggestion i'll think about it.

Poat wrote:
Little things Brent. I'm not asking to revamp the entire server. Just small things to help make the server different

I agree lol
Back to top Go down
Brent
In-game staff Member
In-game staff Member
Brent

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 am

Poat wrote:

you said 'huge suggestion' Suspect
Back to top Go down
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 am

Huge suggestion, yet a small feit. I'm playing some oldschool new server, I won't give the name so it doesn't seem like i'm advertising it, but the downloadable client has custom cursors, such as godswords, scimitar. Imo that's pretty cool. Honestly other than that the server isn't that great and I would leave it in a second for EvolutionX, but still, custom cursors.

It's the little things that count.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Tyler

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah, a couple little things could be re-done. Like moving home, for some reason im attatched to edgeville. It's just most convienient; you got pking right above you and stuff. The exp rates are fine In my opinion, econmy is kinda crappy but me and Luke fixed that somewhat. And I'm going to be trying to look for a guide to add summoning. Then me and Luke can try and add it.
Back to top Go down
brandontobia
Donater
Donater
brandontobia

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

I HAVE AN IDEA ON WHERE TO PUT HOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Personally i think edgeville is overused i've been on 5+rsps and they all had edge as home i think varrock would be sick it's setup pretty nice

not clutterd
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Tyler

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 pm

brandontobia wrote:
I HAVE AN IDEA ON WHERE TO PUT HOME!!!!

Where?

Scott wrote:
Personally i think edgeville is overused i've been on 5+rsps and they all had edge as home i think varrock would be sick it's setup pretty nice

not clutterd.
Ehh Varrock isn't the best in my opinion. I like edgeville the best though. You got everything around you. But like castle wars or some home like that would be dumb IMO, I don't like them like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huge Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Suggestion   Huge Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvolutionX :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: