EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Bronze member
Bronze member

Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application   Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Hello,
Firstly i would thank you for taking your precious time reading this and i hope you can take me into consideration now or in the near future for the staff position.

In-game Responsibility in general isn't a new thing to me, i have been staff on a few servers and have played many more. Over my time i have been the following positions:
-Hidden Moderator
- Head Moderator
- Hidden Administrator
- Administrator

And in all these positions i gave 110% to player support, passing on bugs and glitches, making sure players follow rules to the detail and giving out punishments. When it comes to staff i take my position very seriously Friend or Foe You'll be treated like any other player especially when it comes to sanctions, i am not afraid of bringing out the "Ban stick" And swinging it around a little to get rid of rule breakers who have already been warned.

I will also do my best to make the game enjoyable and to make players committed and i follow my Moderator rules along with the as the player rules, I don't abuse my position unlike some people have seen and i swear that whilst I'm staff no-one else under my authority will either.

I hope this application has helped you decide on me being staff, i personally would like to be staff however that decision is in your hands and if by chance i don't get accepted there's always next time and i can try my hardest to help the players ingame without a little badge and the ability to ::yell.

Thanks again for reading this,
Death.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application   Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Me and Luke, will take this into serious consideration.
Now expect a reply in 1-3 days. GOOD LUCK!
Just be active.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application   Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Ice wrote:
Just be active.

As i read that i was amazed your grammar and wow you have like a 80% chance of Mod or something!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Retierd Staff
Retierd Staff

PostSubject: Re: Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application   Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Scott wrote:
Ice wrote:
Just be active.

As i read that i was amazed your grammar and wow you have like a 80% chance of Mod or something!

He acctually didn't even have that good of grammer. He did alright in spelling, but for grammer he forgot to add puncuations and stuff. But that's nothing big to become a mod, so I don't think that will narrow his chances of becoming a mod at all. (I'm not the best at spelling either ;] )

@ Death- I have never seen you ingame and by your post count being 1 it doesn't seem like you're very active. Maybe wait a bit to get ingame mod. Easy ways to become a mod is by helping out the community as much as possible e.g Making guides, Helping newer players, and just being active ingame/forums and many other things.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application   Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Now i see i think its okay his grammar could be better and ya. could be better but its still good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application   Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's In-game Moderator Staff Application
Page 1 of 1