EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
GFX Team Member
GFX Team Member

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello there. I'm Sam and I'm new here (orly?) I came here because so randomly i was saying rs was boring and how rsps were cool, and by luke, luck was near me! (wait isn't it by luck, luke was near me?) so we talked for about one hour before I say i wasn't bad in gfx and such, then Luke told me he actually needed some GFX to be done here, so I came here^^

K more about me:

I'm Sam
15 years old.
Fun to talk with, not the guy to piss off tough.
Very nice to others, ready to make new friends anytimes!
Likes hockey, tennis, soccer.

My dreams are:

E-Dream? Lol
Well it's mostly learning to program/code/script, I make some parts, then i take a break on coding but I'm very far from the "good" part lol

IRL Dream:
Going to fidjis and do bungy and parachute. Find a cure for current "non-curable" cancers. Make the war in the world stops, altough it will probably never happens because after the Black Gold war will be the Blue Gold war (Petrol and water).

Greatest achievement in life so far:

Well, believe it or not, 2 months after i left her, i learn't that my ex girlfriend had cancer. I decided to re-contact her and helped her fighting against it. I've been with her for nights and days, supporting her and telling her to keep fighting, we never gave up and she actually got cured of her cancer after about a year of hospital and all that stuff. That is the main reason why me and her still friends as we talk.

Well, i think that's all, nice to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
luke
Owner
Owner
luke

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:49 am

Sam wrote:
Hello there. I'm Sam and I'm new here (orly?) I came here because so randomly i was saying rs was boring and how rsps were cool, and by luke, luck was near me! (wait isn't it by luck, luke was near me?) so we talked for about one hour before I say i wasn't bad in gfx and such, then Luke told me he actually needed some GFX to be done here, so I came here^^

K more about me:

I'm Sam
15 years old.

My dreams are:

E-Dream? Lol
Well it's mostly learning to program/code/script, I make some parts, then i take a break on coding but I'm very far from the "good" part lol

IRL Dream:
Going to fidjis and do bungy and parachute. Find a cure for current "non-curable" cancers. Make the war in the world stops, altough it will probably never happens because after the Black Gold war will be the Blue Gold war (Petrol and water).

Well, believe it or not, 2 months after i left her, i learn't that my ex girlfriend had cancer. I decided to re-contact her and helped her fighting against it. I've been with her for nights and days, supporting her and telling her to keep fighting, we never gave up and she actually got cured of her cancer after about a year of hospital and all that stuff. That is the main reason why me and her still friends as we talk.

I hope your Ex-girlfriend fights this terrible disease and welcome to the server sam

Back to top Go down
https://vitalityx.canadian-forum.com/
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 am

luke wrote:
Sam wrote:

K more about me:

I'm Sam
15 years old.

My dreams are:

E-Dream? Lol

IRL Dream:

I hope your Ex-girlfriend fights this terrible disease and welcome to the server sam

Wow thats a long list of stuff! welcome to VitalityX and ya i hope your family and your ex girlfriends family stay hopeful :[
Back to top Go down
Sam
GFX Team Member
GFX Team Member

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 pm

I told you, she don't have cancer anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Sam wrote:
I told you, she don't have cancer anymore lol.

oh lol i guess i didnt read the whole thing i just scanned through it x[)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvolutionX :: General :: Introductions/Good-byes-
Jump to: