EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to work/Download EpicBot

Go down 
4 posters

Was this useful?
Yes
How to work/Download EpicBot I_vote_lcap60%How to work/Download EpicBot I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
NO
How to work/Download EpicBot I_vote_lcap40%How to work/Download EpicBot I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I didn't really understand.
How to work/Download EpicBot I_vote_lcap0%How to work/Download EpicBot I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
luke
Owner
Owner
luke

How to work/Download EpicBot Empty
PostSubject: How to work/Download EpicBot   How to work/Download EpicBot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 am

In this tutorial i will help you Download/Teach you how to work Epicbot.

At first Using epicbot is very confusing i know that because i just downloaded it a couple weeks ago and i have the basics down so follow these steps to downloading it.

~*& Downloading EpicBot &*~

Step 1. [Go to this link to download epicbot]
TIP: If you already have it downloaded then just skip to How to work Epicbot

Link for EpicBot : http://www.epicbot.com/

Step 2.
now you have to wait for it to install onto your computer.

[img]How to work/Download EpicBot 34ns2vo[/img]

now accept everything and read the 2ND page its OTHER SOFTWARE installment

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot 1z32hrc]How to work/Download EpicBot 1z32hrc[/url]

you can finish the lasts steps

~&* How to work epicbot *&~

Step 1. [The basics]

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot 1zv3hft]How to work/Download EpicBot 1zv3hft[/url]

Now for the bottom!

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot 29479uc]How to work/Download EpicBot 29479uc[/url]

This is basicaly just the codes used to keep you unbanned and it able to open.

~&* How to Run a script *&~

Step 1.
Say you wanted to Bot Your Combat you would click

[world] [User account] [Run script]

Click the Run Script.

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot T0jltl]How to work/Download EpicBot T0jltl[/url]

Pick any script you want to bot make sure you have your correct account your going to bot on then press ok

Step 2.

You should be able to find out it tells you in the script So go ahead and click the download button and save it REMEMBER YOU WONT BEABLE TO CLICK ON YOUR RUNESCAPE SCREEN SO TURN ON THE USER IMPUT

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot Xf2t00]How to work/Download EpicBot Xf2t00[/url]

to make it auto eat you musk click Eat food and AT the food tab click Refresh list and under that there will be a eat percentage that means what hp it will eat at make sure you click the food when you refresh it not in your inventory but in the script command center.

IT also has a loot just type what you want and Click it!

you can also dont have to use the NPC'S that are picked out for you just do this..

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot 2zjf4g5]How to work/Download EpicBot 2zjf4g5[/url]

After you start your script it will look like this [NOT FOR ALL OF THEM]

[url=How to work/Download EpicBot 9j0ity]How to work/Download EpicBot 9j0ity[/url]

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BOT ON FOR MORE THEN 24 HOURS! YOU WILL GET BANNED

Good luck botting.
Back to top Go down
https://vitalityx.canadian-forum.com/
Tyler
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: How to work/Download EpicBot   How to work/Download EpicBot I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

luke wrote:
During this week I left my bot on rsbuddy from Monday-Friday and I never got banned. During that time I got from 90-95 strenght so I was pretty happy!
Back to top Go down
luke
Owner
Owner
luke

PostSubject: Re: How to work/Download EpicBot   How to work/Download EpicBot I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 am

Tyler wrote:
luke wrote:
During this week I left my bot on rsbuddy from Monday-Friday and I never got banned. During that time I got from 90-95 strenght so I was pretty happy!

its only for epicbot + its basicaly if your in a busy space so ya do not leave bot on for 24 hours and it depends on what world you are in + its hard to tell if your botting combat the only way
to find out is if you talk to them and they do not reply
Back to top Go down
https://vitalityx.canadian-forum.com/
Jake
Retierd Staff
Retierd Staff

PostSubject: Re: How to work/Download EpicBot   How to work/Download EpicBot I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 pm

I already have Epic bot, but this guide is really good. I would really reccomend it for other people if they don't already have this bot. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

PostSubject: Re: How to work/Download EpicBot   How to work/Download EpicBot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Jake wrote:
I already have Epic bot, but this guide is really good. I would really reccomend it for other people if they don't already have this bot. Good job!

Yes its very helpful when i just started using epicbot 10/10
Back to top Go down

How to work/Download EpicBot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvolutionX :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: