EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Welcome Please Register!
EvolutionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poats ingame Server Support Application.

Go down 
+2
luke
Poat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

Poats ingame Server Support Application. Empty
PostSubject: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey guys, most of you know me as Poat or Pat. I've been a member on this server since the early days of Rougescape. I have been active up to the end of the school year, being busy for exams and such. When the new server comes out I will definitely be much more active.

Down to business. I would like to be a server support because I enjoy helping people out, answering questions and just in general being there for people who need it. When we had the Watchtower Home, I scored a 93% on the test. I'm not asking for a Head Support Staff or anything like that, just a normal Server Support to help out the waves of incoming players that will be coming to join this excellent server.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you guys consider me a good candidate for SS Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/patfenn96
luke
Owner
Owner
luke

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am

Thank-you for the application you will hear back from us within. 1-4 Days

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://vitalityx.canadian-forum.com/
Tyler
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 am

Poat, I can agree with everything you have said in your application. You were playing since the very easy days, and you have been very active. Glad to see now that exams are done you can play more! Smile

You have helped out pretty much all the new players, learn around the server. I'd have to say yes, you would be a good server support! Smile Good luck getting other Feedback! Smile
Back to top Go down
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks Tyler Smile I appreciate that
Back to top Go down
Brent
In-game staff Member
In-game staff Member
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

yea i remember now how you helped out finding bugs, and giving tours to the new players king
Back to top Go down
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Very Happy Thanks Brent, I will continue to be there for players who need tutorials or have a question.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:47 am

Poat wrote:
Very Happy Thanks Brent, I will continue to be there for players who need tutorials or have a question.

Good luck poat!
Back to top Go down
Poat
Support Staff
Support Staff
Poat

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks Scott:P
Back to top Go down
Jake
Retierd Staff
Retierd Staff

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Congrats on getting Support staff! You deserved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott
Rune Member
Rune Member
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Congrats and ya totally! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poats ingame Server Support Application.   Poats ingame Server Support Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poats ingame Server Support Application.
Page 1 of 1